Happy Friday everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @agardenlife: Your dad will thank you! RT @OrganicAuthorit Father’s Day Breakfast Recipes Fit For A King bit.ly/13D1VdF
@AmaniResources: Great find! DIY Homemade Natural Mascara: http://ow.ly/lYArL via @OrganicAuthorit
- @HealthHabits: @OrganicAuthorit – us health & fitness geeks have to stick together
- @HTribeOrganics: Calling all salad lovers! Your taste buds will love this eggcelent organic egg salad recipe by @OrganicAuthorit bit.ly/11ym3Mn
- @GroundingYoga: Just made this for keeping our yoga mats clean! “A DIY Spray for A Sweaty, Not Stinky, Practice” http://ow.ly/lYBmS via @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
essie Smith Thanks for sharing all ur wonderful n delicious recipes. I’m addicted to tea so I’m looking fwd to make this one RE: The Ultimate Summer Superfood Iced Tea Recipe
- Katherine Chang I am going to try this one for my daughter. She loves chocolate mousse and this is a healthy one. RE: Velvety Vegan Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Anne-Lisbeth Sebrell This is how I thought asparagus always looked, I never saw the green ones till I came to this country. RE: All About White Asparagus
- Lisa Minard Hartigan love the magnetic chart of eating a rainbow a day!!!! RE: Kids Are Fighting for Healthy Food Choices