Happy Friday everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @shopkalomira: Summer Has Arrived: DIY Homemade Fruit Popsicles: http://ow.ly/mcbYj via @OrganicAuthorit this looks so good!
@CateEClifford: The Art of Moroccan Mint Tea and How to Brew It: via @OrganicAuthorit ht.ly/m9DfS My fave afternoon drink!
- @TheAquaJet: @OrganicAuthorit Good for Maine Hopefully we will get another chance in California to do the same. RE: Maine Says No to GMOs, Bill Passes Through Senate
- @MandyDodson: @OrganicAuthorit love this list! RE: 39 Ultimate Foodie Experiences
- @WTFisINourFOOD:[email protected] all look delish and so easy! Thanks! RE: 2 Delicious and Healthy Single Ingredient Vegan Ice Creams
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Jenny Wilson This is not how animals should be raised or treated. RE: This Little Piggy Went to Vomit: GMOs Make Pigs Sick, Scientists Refute Study Findings
Mauna Faye Crabtree Four ingredients, perfect. That’s my limit for considering any recipe! : ) RE: 4-Ingredient Vegan White Chocolate Recipe
- Debbie Razzano Yes Again! Never thought Maine would be the one to get the ball rolling. Lets do this! RE: Maine Says No to GMOs, Bill Passes Through Senate
- Tencha Wilcox This is an awesome idea! RE: Urban Farmers Take it to the Curb with Curbside Farming
- Elaine Springer Thank you for the inspiration – I will dry my own herbs now ! RE: DIY Homemade Dried Herbs in 9 Steps