Happy Friday everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @Garden_Goddesss: Yes! I ask my kids to ADD in fruits & veg and invite them on walks & hikes instead of saying NO to food
@HooplaHa: @WellandGoodNYC @OrganicAuthorit WOW what a fantastic recipe! These strawberries are sure to make anyone #smile bit.ly/19lUuPm
- @terrywalters: I’m using all of these tips on my #home grown #cucumbers this year…now I just need some sun!! ow.ly/lYfKy @OrganicAuthorit
- @AZgrabaplate: @OrganicAuthorit – Looks great! Can’t wait for ours to ripen! (re: our fresh figs!)
- @experiencelife: Cumin is a powerful herb in taste and in healing properties. Discover its hidden health benefits: bit.ly/14Mf7zN @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Johanna Pedersen Thank you for your honesty and maturity… I’ll be staying ! Keep up the informative helpful information, so needed at this time! RE: Our DOMA Statement
- trofos.com Could I have one? Definetely I ‘m gonna try it especially now that cherries are in season! RE: Brown Sugar-Sour Cherry Doughnuts Recipe http://bit.ly/14PFC7m
- Jessica Hugh Love it! Got dirty this weekend and it was awesome! RE: International Mud Day! 8 Filthy and Fun Ways to Get Dirtyhttp://bit.ly/14e5is1
- Kathleen Ryan I had two of my three at home…piece of cake. I had the first at a hospital, naturally, but they were so awful, I swore I’d never go back. They are 35, 33, and 29. Wouldn’t have had it any other way. RE: Vegan, 40, and Pregnant, Part 3: Homebirth Vs. Hospital Births http://bit.ly/14Mu5pv