You are amazing! With all your help and votes, we have come a long way in the Mission Small Business competition. Thanks so much for voting and sharing! As always, thanks for keeping our social networks alive and well with your questions, comments, insights and conversations. We truly believe that you have made us the best organic community on the web!
Additionally, we are so excited and honored to be nominated for ‘Best Blog’ at the ALIVE Awards in NYC! Thanks to all of you who continue to vote for us and share our content. We seriously appreciate you and are grateful every day to have such amazing readers. If you haven’t yet, please vote for us and share with your friends and family. Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
@MyMiBoSo: Body: Try this w/honey or agave if your body craves the sweet! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Make Green Tea Ice Cream su.pr/5pMNPe #fb
@theloyallocal: @OrganicAuthorit Love Green Tea Ice Cream recipe! Will try it with coconut milk. Yay! Thanks!
@jennlyn54: @OrganicAuthorit Thanks for sharing all of the great information…especially about Kohlrabi! You have my vote for #missionsmallbusiness
@Tora_NYC: @AMushroomQueen @OrganicAuthorit Oh…Em… Gee! That recipe sounds heavenly and I was just craving fondue! Thank you! Thank you!
@@augapfel: @OrganicAuthorit this has been a theory for a long time, glad they are proving it out. Margarine versus Butter is another
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Lisa Johnson Challender Ok I got some of this from my CSA and I had no clue what to do with it – first tried it in a cole slaw raw but I am going to try the grill next! Thanks!
- Shyster Lamirande Sooo True!! Anything. I mean, ANYTHING with Artificial Sweetener, Aspartame, Sorbitol, Mannitol, Sucralose, Splenda. Sugar Twin, Equal and whatever name they use…is like injecting Pure Poison into your veins!!! STOP Drinking or eating Poison!
- Lori Lack I read this on natural news and it is so sad for the cows and now humans…when and why will b/s science STOP and let nature be nature, it knows what it is doing, does not need any interference…
- Nettie Nettie Bobettie Yummy!!! I am making this!! Thank you
- Linda Colley running yoga juicing kale beets carrots rapini spinach apples every morning!