Happy Friday everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @SimplyHairNYC: @OrganicAuthorit That’s what’s up! RE: Europe Becomes First Continent to Ban a Pesticide
- @ReadersToEaters: Good gardening info to share w kids. @OrganicAuthorit The Pollinators:7 Important Insects & Animals 4 our Food Supply. bit.ly/11UHIzv
- @Pharmgirl76“@OrganicAuthorit: Modern Sprout: Planters for Stylish Indoor Urban Gardening bit.ly/12UQ9ND” These look really neat @tomhilge
- @RecruitEatTweet: LOVE this idea. One Glassy Garden: Growing Herbs in Mason Jars: http://ow.ly/kEbca via @OrganicAuthorit #garden #awesomeidea
@Riotgrrl91: It’s About Time: Whole Foods to Grow Its Own Food:http://ow.ly/kEbs2 via @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Rising Starz This looks so good!? RE: Vote for Organic Authority’s Quinoa Salad Recipe and You Could Win $250!
- Brent Douglas Good for Europe! …and in the US? ….
RE: Europe Becomes First Continent to Ban a Pesticide
- Bill Hellyer I guess we will just have to start making our own cheeses along with the other food we already grow for ourselves RE: The mimolette ban has cheese fiends talking throughout the United States… but what’s the truth behind the ban? Is mimolette really dangerous?
- Baerbel Warman Why is it so difficult to ban GMO in the US? It is banned in most EU Member Countries or it must be clearly labeled. RE: FDA Receives 1.5 Million Public Comments Opposing GMO Salmon
- Cynthia Curtis I broke my arm but can hardly wait til I can stand on my head again…some people might think that sounds silly (especially for a 50 yr old woman) but if my arm didn’t hurt so bad I’d probably be standing on my head right now! RE: 5 Ways Inversion Therapy Can Improve Your Life