As we grow closer to 10,000 strong on Facebook, the conversations on our social networks get longer, more in-depth, and most importantly, fun! We try to keep you informed and entertained on a daily basis, and you never let up on your end either! We love the things you are saying, and so each week we share our favorite Tweets and Posts to let you know we are listening! Have a great weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
@DCSportsPundit: I’m totally calling “McBullsh-t” on this: via @OrganicAuthorit: McDonald’s Newest Menu Item? ‘Sustainabiliy Commitment’ http://t.co/u41lUQz
- @datingrev: @OrganicAuthorit well, I can tell you the last time I ate their it felt like the meal sustained itself in my stomach for days.
- @rsnfld: great content @OrganicAuthorit and and i like your site. Keep up the healthy livin.
- @jessehglv: @OrganicAuthorit the article on re-purposing vintage sheets was so up my alley! Love the idea of using them as art.
- @newworldrec: #FOLLOW @OrganicAuthorit to support Laura and her delisous foodie website! #SaturdayShoutOut
- @laurendorphin: Cutting out all soda made my life better. [email protected]: RT @OrganicAuthorit: Diet Soda Makes You Fat http://t.co/JXL8fKT”
@stoutkitty: Tastes like slime anyway…American Cheese: Neither American Nor Cheese: http://t.co/i2H1e7w via @organicauthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
Tiffany Darling I’m not into the whole “is it art or is it food” thing. Sure presentation is important but come on, I just want it to look as good as its going to taste.
- Rachel Thoo I do yoga every morning at home. I made my own spray too that is similar. Water, vinegar and tea tree oil and lavender.
- Autumn Martin I think that many are way too quick in medicating. I also think that once you start that cycle with your dr. that they are quick to do it, too. My dr. and I have a great relationship and she has never once suggested antibiotics for my boys.
- Melissa Sappington hahaha….you should see the vases I had to use for my birthday flowers. it still makes me laugh. =)
- Michelle Fleck Lettuce is one of the easiest things I’ve ever grown. But the varieties i’ve tried are not very heat tolerant. I always give it a break during the hottest months and then resow again when it’s cooled off a bit.
Nicole Blajaer Biegenzahn this was one of the first things we did to rid our home of unnecessary toxins — vinegar and baking soda is FANTASTIC (no pun intended) 😉