Written by Spencer Kent
As we grow closer to 10,000 strong on Facebook, the conversations on our social networks get longer, more in-depth, and most importantly, fun! We try to keep you informed and entertained on a daily basis, and you never let up on your end either! We love the things you are saying, and so each week we share our favorite Tweets and Posts to let you know we are listening! Have a great weekend!
Don't forget that Kristen Conner Pardue is our March Everyday Eco Star, because her story is AMAZING. Have you read it yet? You can also follow her on Twitter.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
Our Twitter Favs of the Week:
- @newworldrec: #FOLLOW @OrganicAuthorit to support Laura and her delisous foodie website! :) #SaturdayShoutOut
- @laurendorphin: Cutting out all soda made my life better. “@foodie411: RT @OrganicAuthorit: Diet Soda Makes You Fat http://t.co/JXL8fKT”
@stoutkitty: Tastes like slime anyway...American Cheese: Neither American Nor Cheese: http://t.co/i2H1e7w via @organicauthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- Autumn Martin I think that many are way too quick in medicating. I also think that once you start that cycle with your dr. that they are quick to do it, too. My dr. and I have a great relationship and she has never once suggested antibiotics for my boys.
- Melissa Sappington hahaha....you should see the vases I had to use for my birthday flowers. it still makes me laugh. =)
- Michelle Fleck Lettuce is one of the easiest things I've ever grown. But the varieties i've tried are not very heat tolerant. I always give it a break during the hottest months and then resow again when it's cooled off a bit.
Nicole Blajaer Biegenzahn this was one of the first things we did to rid our home of unnecessary toxins -- vinegar and baking soda is FANTASTIC (no pun intended) ;)
See you in Tweet Land or on the "Wall!"