Each week we get tons and tons of great feedback from you on our social networks. It really is the best part of the week when we go through them and pick our favorites. Thank you all for being so consistently funny, smart, and all around awesome!
We also have a brand new OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @f2percent: @OrganicAuthorit just harvested our first “salad” from our wee little garden
- @potluckli: @OrganicAuthorit fabulous idea, you are making me hungry! That makes both of us
- @mplshealthcoach: Wish my pup could talk! RT @organicauthorit: What’s Your Dog Trying to Say With Body Language?: http://t.co/4dZrO6P #petlovers
- @foodtrainers: Love this whey RT @organicauthorit The Protein Shake Mystery Revealed: What’s In Yours?: http://t.co/KLSKxI7
- @healthyyoga: @OrganicAuthorit Not surprised about the illegal levels of drugs & antibiotics in dairy cows! Great info! #nutrition #organic @healthyolga
- @vaspersthegrate: @OrganicAuthorit Love your blog & the info you share freely. It’s hard to find good reliable sources. Thanks for what you do.
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
Dan Pillsbury Catskills of NY area here…on several occasions in the winter I’ve been known to clear a path through the snow to grill or use the smoker…it’s year round fun!
- Thomas Feller And I thought I miss read… and it said “orgasmic authority” (musta been my mindset) – then I discovered I was right… BBQ with glazes!!! You rock!!!
- Greg Patrick Fat is back! While fat from high Ω-3 sources such as coconut and olive oils are by far the best vegetable sources, pure animal fats such as organic butter are still the healthiest (and tastiest!).
- Tanya Calahan Manufacturers do try to confuse us! It’s hard to know what to buy without researching first. I refuse to buy anything with by products in it for my kitties! Too much protein strained my cat’s kidneys and the vet gave me a” kidney formula” sample with by products in it! Wouldn’t use it! Read those labels! Thanks for sharing this info!
- David Paul Faust omg.. i have my whole backyard full of these trees, i have juiced them… delicious…