Written by Spencer Kent
We had a great week here at Organic Authority. We shared an article with you about California banning styrofoam, and you definitely showed an interest in it. With 1,000+ shares, you told us that this was an issue that you cared about deeply, and we thank you wholeheartedly for sharing it with your friends. We hope you have a great Father's Day weekend!
We also have a brand new OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
Our Twitter Favs of the Week:
- @WellnessWriter: We're supposed to be using sunscreen in winter too, so check for these ingredients to avoid: http://t.co/PKJdX1i via @organicauthorit
- @ZTastyLife: @OrganicAuthorit what a great article... taking some lessons for my urban raised beds
- @catherineelan: @OrganicAuthorit perfect timing! I just ordered lunch based on this article.
- @MatthewStover: @OrganicAuthorit Laura, I've saved your blog on to my @Evernote favorites notebook. Awesome stuff!!
- @iqnatural: Check out @OrganicAuthorit! GREAT information for those choosing an organic lifestyle -- and informative for those looking into one!
- @atsGf: Foodie Friday (for beauty)! @OrganicAuthorit shows creative ways to use icky coffee grinds http://bit.ly/kYzsCD http://bit.ly/j59HzN
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- La Bella Figura I use neem oil to keep the spiders away. Everyone in my condo building is curious why the spiders are multiplying on their balconies, but stay away from mine! It's the neem oil!
- Kalie McCartin yeah! I would be so happy! I always feel bad when I have to use it for to go meals. Let's get rid of them!!
See you in Tweet Land or on the "Wall!"