I have to say, there were quite a bit of silly comments this week! Not that that it a bad thing, either. Some of your posts definitly had us laughing out loud in the office, espcially the one about Coffee Mate being someone you drink coffee with, as well as the comment about going from ghetto-to-eco with boxed wine! Classic. Don’t forget that Kristen Conner Pardue is our March Everyday Eco Star, because her story is AMAZING. Have you read it yet? You can also follow her on Twitter.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
@PlanetGreen: RT @OrganicAuthorit It’s someone who you chat with while drinking coffee ! (RE: What is Coffee Mate)
- @myserendipities: our coffeetable is included. YAY RT 5 Ways to Reuse a Wooden Pallet: http://t.co/TDbwZpD via @organicauthorit
- @connector11: Fantastic ideas to share with Friends & Family! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Organic Commerce: The Age of Swapping and Sharing http://dlvr.it/Jr360
- @DrFrahm: @OrganicAuthorit Thanks for the link to documentaries. We use these in the office!
- @JesseHGLV: @OrganicAuthorit Thanks for sharing about HFCS. I’m fanatical about eliminating it- and wish more were aware of its harm.
- @homebeautycare: @OrganicAuthorit I really like your homemade conditioner recipes. Good reading and something new to try
@GFreeDietitian: @OrganicAuthorit I am so honored to be your March Eco Star! I also wanted to share w/ you my entire story http://NaturallyFreeRD.com/
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
Marianne Maertzweiler Laney ’got mine steepin in the cupboard now ( i make a HUGE bottle then pour it off into gifts anytime) I use cobra tahitian vanilla beans…
Kristina Barbera sweet i just went from ghetto to eco-friendly. who doesn’t like that! (Our favorite! RE: Boxed wine)
- Stephanie Joy Smith The more we are self sustaining, the more control we have over our own health. In this country it is not, and, has not been possible to trust our own food sources. Fortunately, information about the truth and reality of Healthy & Organic in foods are finally surfacing. As the host of modern countries ban our products, more need to be asking “Why?” Also, the answer is clear, b.c. it is simply, UnHealthy. Listen too, follow & support more sites Like This one. 0=)
- Skye Marie Organic Authority is a wonderful website. It’s fun, informative, and factual. Keep up the good work, and keep spreading the good news about organic products.
- Jacob Litoff i am making plans and getting ready for starting my own garden again this spring.
Sarah Jane Alleman If only they were accurately labeled under “Horror.” (RE: Eco Docs)