We are nearly at 11,000 LIKES on Facebook and nearly 15,000 followers on Twitter! We are literally in shock at how quickly our great organic community is growing, and couldn’t be happier! Thank you so much for the great coversations week in, week out. That is why each week, we like to give back by sharing some of our favorite tweets and posts from throughout the week.
We also have a brand new OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @kitchengreenie: @OrganicAuthorit. No but its pretty great too. Especially if you blend the right foods…Come on the leafy greens:-)
- @frank_talker: Do not confuse the two & keep it organic! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Blending Is Not Juicing! http://dlvr.it/RgQ18
- @recipe4love: @OrganicAuthorit I’d like to thank you for providing insightful articles and being a much needed voice on the web.
- @mishel_fletcher: Love this article, just purchased a juicer – who knew they could be so vastly different! @OrganicAuthorit Blending is not juicing
- @samaralink: @OrganicAuthorit I’m loving your stuff. Thanks for all the great articles. I’m going to try your dry dishwashing soap asap.
- @coffeekween: My mom & sis juice though – and I love it! Trying to get my fiance to! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Blending is not Juicing! http://su.pr/7PrSFK
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
Elissa Marcuson How do we make sure that meat we buy doesn’t have this nasty “glue” that can’t be digested and makes us sick? It wouldn’t be found on organic meat correct?
- Rebecca Stininger That’s all great BUT the government is trying to do away with small farms and independent growers. They just raided and arrested a group of Amish for selling raw, organic milk.
- Positive Living Chic I am addicted to blueberries! This year, I got a blueberry plant from Lowes and planted a huge wine barrel of blueberries. Fingers crossed — I am not a seasoned gardener, but they REALLY look promising! I have heard if you have a birdbath, the birds shouldn’t bother them too much also, so one is on it’s way! I can’t wait for them to ripen!!!
- Nancy Manislovich Annino We opened our own Farm Stand! We get all our produce from the Amish communities in NW Wisconsin. Not only is it organic, but they do not use petroleum based machinery!!
- Samantha Marquis I want to know that my food hasn’t been genetically altered or modified. For me that encompasses modified soy bean and cloned sheep. As a vegetarian this still affects me since I’m not vegan. Scientists need to quit trying to reinvent the wheel.