Every week we go through hundreds and hundreds of your comments and tweets, making sure to answer any question or comment that comes our way. Throughout these seven days, we always come accross comments that makes us smile, and laugh. That is why every Friday we post our favorite tweets and comments to share the spotlight with you. Enjoy these, and have a great weekend!
Remember you can still enter to be our next Everyday Eco Star! We want to hear YOUR story! Enter here.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
@honoryoursoul: Not the cone Mom!! [email protected]: My dog Bamboo has a cone on her head and is looking at me as if to say “WHY?””
- @MountainGirlVtg: @OrganicAuthorit I always worry about contamination, especially with chicken. In the meantime we’re just eating less meat. Ha ha
- @sara_h: Mmmmm. Processed cheese product. RT @OrganicAuthorit: American Cheese: Neither American Nor Cheese: http://bit.ly/gNKXyr
- @nutiva_foods: we say add hemp seeds! RT @organicauthorit: 5 Gourmet Twists to Makeover Your Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich http://dlvr.it/MSKpG
- @zomppa: Mud pie, anyone? RT @OrganicAuthorit: Is ‘Edible Dirt’ Taking the Garden-to-Table Movement Too Far?: http://tinyurl.com/3jfw3o2
- @lessofmimi: @OrganicAuthorit – Doesn’t matter what FDA does re food dyes; we can choose to ban them ourselves. Gives us power, not nebulous organization
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
Sandra Lee We need a superhero (or superheroes) to save our planet from all the greed and cruelty!
- Jacob Litoff They probably said the same thing about cigarettes a few decades ago and probably would say the same thing about cigarettes today. What good is the FDA? Get rid of them.
- Vala Gefn-Skjalf THE biggest source of clutter in my kitchen was my ex! LOLOLOL!!!
- Grace Lynn strawberry rhubarb pie, crisp, and jam. My rhubarb hasn’t come up yet though, it was buried in three feet of snow up until last week!
- Slumber Parties By Irina OMG… I’ve been saying this for years! If you have more sex you’ll want more sex… it’s as easy as that.