Written by Laura Klein
Got a question about organic foods or green living? All you have to do is ask. OrganicAuthority's social networking conversations are really heating up!
Here are some of our favorite Tweets and Facebook comments of the week. Want to join the conversation? Follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page!
Our Twitter Favs of the Week:
- @kecian (Kecia Newton) - Loves using cloth napkins even though her friends and family think it's "weird." Don't worry Kecia, we use cloth napkins too!
- @acmilanist: That stuff rocks! RT @OrganicAuthorit: The secret to cooking (and pronouncing ) Quinoa
- @GreenLeafBBQ: Spicy Olive Butter - YUM! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Mmm, grilled sweet corn with compound butters
- @thankUverymuch (Carolyn Blake): Avoid spraying good edible "weeds" like dandelion etc :-)
- @OrganicAuthorit (Karie Reynolds): You had me at blue cheese and cabernet. wow - these sound delicious!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- April Egan We are planning a weekend vacation to the beach & would love some picnic recipe ideas & tips. Would love to show you can still eat healthily and organically without sacrificing taste or time! Thanks for any help!
- Celeste Hernandez excited to say I went to my first farmers market ever today and bought a few things.
- Lana Goldenberg love the new look of your site! great job with the redesign :)
- Beth Brant I just discovered this site. Looks great, just what I've been looking for.
- Jill Beck Ruth hi everyone! I'm new to the page and I'm thinking about switching my dogs to organic food. can anyone recommend some brands w/ which they've experienced success? I have 3 Lhasa Apsos, and they eat dry food. I'm thinking that, since I'm on a budget, the dry food may be more affordable than say, the raw, frozen diets...
See you in Tweet Land or on the "Wall!"