Things have really heated up across the social networks. We now have over 10,000 Twitter followers, a big thank you to everyone who’s following us, and we have over 4,200 friends who like us on our Facebook page. Here are some of our favorite highlights from the week:
- @chrisaniciete: @OrganicAuthorit Thanks for the add. I love delicious, healthy organic food. Cheers. / #FF
- @primetermite: @OrganicAuthorit nice products, nice website, very useful
- @goochin: @DinaJ thanks for a good laugh before bed 10 Naughtiest Vegetables on Earth: organicauthority.com/foodie-buzz/mo… via @organicauthorit
- @mariajessica: Def making this when the roomie and the best gay friend comes back! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Organic Watermelon Dippers http://dlvr.it/5LlKN
- @reencelebrity: Bright #GREEN people! #Followback — @naturerocks @thegoodhuman @organicauthorit @bobfine @davidconnell @usparkscom @littlelaura
- @TrixiMenage: @OrganicAuthorit mmmmmmm sounds soooo yummy…i have some super ripe &browning bananas here at my desk!! perfect for your bread
- @Shantiwallah: @OrganicAuthorit Thanks for following. Love your blog! P.S. You can chuck your bananas in the freezer if you don’t get to the baking tonight
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- On our news that Bill Clinton has gone vegan: Ecochic Kat Think he could influence the current Prez to do the same & really help set an example to get this country healthier & more eco-friendly?? Or would that mess up our politics??
- We loved all your Sunday meal ideas! Here are some of our favs:
- Deb Natious Sometimes. Today I will go to the farmer’s market to see what they have for a fresh meal. Tomorrow making a big batch of slow cooker fusion curry chick peas (butter “chicken” with coconut cream. Mmmmmm…
- Jude Spaith No but I had a special sunday breakfast! All organic – red quinuo (ms?) peaches, cocnut milk and local honey. yum.
- Sabine Crawford We had raclette today, shrimp and chicken, Quinoa salad and fresh potato salad, all organic except the shrimp. Fruit salad for dessert.