This week was another milestone for us! We passed 13,000 LIKES on Facebook, thanks to the help, support and love of all of you in our wonderful organic community! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, thank you, thank you. It means the world to us when you tell us how much you are enjoying the articles or share them with your friends and family. Here’s to 14,000 and beyond! Have a great weekend.
Also, check out our OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @sarafnovak: @OrganicAuthorit gmos in gasoline, who knew! seriously interesting article.
- @Ms_K80K: WHAT??? *SCREAMS* RT @OrganicAuthorit: Kenya 4th African Nation to Embrace Monsanto’s GMOs http://su.pr/1qeqL8
- @zebrafinch: Woohoo! Get story while it’s hot off the presses, #ProFood – via @OrganicAuthorit http://t.co/UrYH8kb
- @ZkanoOrganicSox: Laura’s videos on @OrganicAuthorit are always so fun: http://ow.ly/5Blig
- @LHawk4: @OrganicAuthorit ~~~~~>A fence works great! So does garlic or and soap/h20 mixture.
- @KYBOEUSA: Scary. Thanks for the info. RT @StyleLifeCS [email protected]: 4 Common Childhood Toxins & How To Avoid Them http://t.co/yemAsBk
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Natalie Walrath cages aside…. Buy local, free-range meats and produce. get to know your farmers and take back the power that we have so freely given away to people like tyson. support humane and sustainable farming. we all need to do our part if we want real change…. not just a bigger cage.
- Melissa Sappington I LOVE naked gardening!!!! it’s the cops that have problems with it. LOL
- Rebecca Schanck Nelson brown rice pasta is AWESOME and very healthy for the gut.
- Superfoods Galore I’m enjoying learning from your posts. Thank you ♥!
- Dana Juhasz I love, love, and love peaches. My favorite summer fruit hands down. I even love the peach fuzz. I don’t know, there is something about peaches…