This week was especially big for us. We passed the 9,000 mark on Facebook by about 100 ‘likes!’ We are amazed at the rapid growth of our little site, and know that we couldn’t have ever done it without you: our wonderful community! Thank you for being so active in social conversations and sharing our articles. It’s the only thing we ever ask of you, after all! 🙂 We look forward to hitting 10k soon, and it will be quite an event. Have a great weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
@BritaMuller: I’m going for 19 RT @organicauthorit: Five great ways to look younger, courtesy of @YourDailyThread! http://ow.ly/4fS53
- @deloresperez: Keep it real. I’m gonna have to say “no” to coffee-mate and other “whitening” products: http://t.co/EpPPHF6 via @organicauthorit
- @radiogeekzack: Talk about “foul…” *gag* MT @Shawna718: What’s in Fast Food Chicken? (Hint: It’s NOT Chicken): http://met.al/mab (via @organicauthorit)
- @Sisrl: @OrganicAuthorit I didn’t know I could make my own vanilla extract. And so easy. Love this !!!!! Thanks.
- @ppcbuyers: I WILL start my garden this year! RT @organicauthorit: It’s Garden Time! Raised Bed Versus Earth Gardening: http://t.co/9Bj1f7N
- @fgpfoundation: Congrats @OrganicAuthorit! Reaching 9K on FB is epic! FGP had to like ur pg as well! Lvd ur recent post on Diet Soda! http://bit.ly/fRvThK
@potluckli: @OrganicAuthorit Your site is very refreshing, a farm to farm dining session is definitely where i need to be.
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
Sherry Bentley Diet Coke is my last “bad vice” that I’m working on giving up. After I finish what is in my fridge, NO MORE! I will no longer buy it!
- Adrian-Jere Sepulveda Sustainable = closure of every last McDs on the planet! =)) Our opinion! ♥
- Kate Lillie fromage de plastique!
- Nicole Blajaer Biegenzahn Seriously, I don’t know what I did without you!!! 🙂
- Grace Lynn This year I am using five gallon buckets to grow my tomatoes,.eggplants, beans etc. I will be planting herbs and root veggies as well in more of an ornamental fashion… I am also going to try to grow stevia and some medicinal herbs like valerian root. Can’t wait!
Dave Decker Clean, fresh, cool water is a great ‘beverage’.