Happy Friday, everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @EnergyWeBring: YAY! Music to my ears [Vermont State Senate Approves GMO Labeling Bill, House Expected to Follow http://bit.ly/1j7pqmW]
- @ComeandCook: One can never have enough olives! [11 Olive Recipes for the Olive Lover bit.ly/1iZHgbw]
- @Love_Fat_: eggcellent article! I just started with backyard chickens [The Ugly Truth About Factory Farming and the Chicken You Eat bit.ly/1ip6d28]
- @hubbubhealth: Yum (x4) RT “@OrganicAuthorit: #MeatlessMonday Roundup: 4 Risotto Recipes bit.ly/1m37Tl5”
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Sandra D Salter Try this on the BBQ….can we all say:#yummalicious!! [Flatbread Margherita Pizza Recipe with Homemade Sauce and Fresh Basil http://bit.ly/PjF6e4 Make a pizzeria-quality pie at home tonight!]
- Tom Will Already showing up in some fish from the Pacific! Get a geiger counter and check it out! [Worried About Mercury in Fish? This Graphic Can Help http://bit.ly/1g5cfoe How to avoid mercury & still enjoy fish’s heart-healthy protein.]
- Becky Sears Red beans, red lettuce, purple asparagus, red brussel sprouts, yellow & red & purple & green beans, yellow corn, green kale, green spinach, white sunchokes, blue berries, purple potatoes, red strawberries, red tomatoes, green & purple tomatillos, red & yellow & orange & lilac & chocolate Peppers, orange pumpkins. How’s THAT for colorful? [Plant a Rainbow-Colored Vegetable Garden http://bit.ly/1qYHMtg]
- Nancy Zak-heim When ones body is getting better, you will like the taste of the juice. The more toxins that you have in your system the less you will appreciate the taste. [Green Power Bliss Smoothie Recipe http://bit.ly/1kvqXEoOn a detox we still need healthy fats, protein, & fiber. This smoothie has got all!]