Happy Friday, everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
Michelle Singh[email protected]: Very insightful article! >> Brown #Rice Vs. White Rice http://www.organicauthority.com/mojo-foods/brown-rice-vs-white-rice.html … via @organicauthorit
Barbara Stange[email protected]: Good FYI here! 3 Elixir Juice Recipes to Fight Candida, the Flu and Inflammation http://www.organicauthority.com/3-elixir-juice-recipes-to-fight-candida-the-flu-and-inflammation/ … via @organicauthorit
Drink Daily Greens[email protected]: The Ultimate #Raw, #Vegan Creamy Salad Dressing Recipe by @OrganicAuthorit: http://www.organicauthority.com/the-ultimate-raw-vegan-creamy-salad-dressing-recipe/ …
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Anastasia Beaverhousen It’s SO true! I’ve mastered ONE of these things. Now working on the rest! Love it! [7 Rules on How to be Happy without Anyone’s Help http://bit.ly/1kFhFcf ]
- Karen Kalinowski Please note: Jerusalem artichoke is highly invasive and very difficult to eradicate. If you are not the type who has the energy to keep this plant at bay, don’t consider it. [5 Perennial Veggies to Plant Once and Enjoy Forever! http://bit.ly/1s4ZiPV ]
- Kevin Keating Poisoning the very thing that sustains life on this planet. The people we have put in power are real smart. [What is the Future of Fluoridated Water? http://bit.ly/1lCpujG]
- Chef Todd Mohr Our Grandparents didn’t have the food choices we do…and that’s a good thing. [5 Healthy Foods Your Grandparents Ate & You Should, Too! http://bit.ly/N3jF0i ]
- Annette Labbe-Dantes There are so many other things we need in our water that could help, why not add an appetite suppressor since we are all so over weight and we all could use more fiber in our diet, why not add vitamins too. If we are going to use our water source to give people what they need let get this on the ballot and decide what should be added. [What is the Future of Fluoridated Water? http://bit.ly/1lCpujG]