Happy Friday everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Sue Eisen Think EatLocalGrown. The message is key. The end justifies the means. Corporations will change eventually. In the meantime just eat organic non-GMO. believe me, the dollars are being counted. [GMO Labeling Fight Moves to OR and AZ: No More Secret Ingredients, Big-Ag http://bit.ly/1hZF2Mi]
- Sweatpants and Superfoods Umm I would much rather make them all for myself! haha That was a great post, I’m definitely saving it [7 Natural Beauty Products You Can Make For Gifts http://bit.ly/19F1dzc]
- Sameena Ghani Great!!! have to try some of these crust recipes, just what I had been looking for thanks!! [10 Gluten Free Pie Crust Recipes for the Holidays http://bit.ly/1bVk7WB]
- The Organic Diabetic just one more reason to go Organic!!! [Viruses Are Not Bacteria: Antibacterial Triclosan Questioned by FDA http://bit.ly/19yxjjO]
- Janelle Bielak These initiatives are being defeated because the voters are duped into believing the Monsanto propaganda. That’s why its important for all of us to share information and spread the truth. We only have each other now. [GMO Labeling Fight Moves to OR and AZ: No More Secret Ingredients, Big-Ag http://bit.ly/1hZF2Mi ]