Happy Friday everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
Sarita Coren @saritacoren: Finally! The FTC Cracks Down on Greenwashing http://www.organicauthority.com/blog/organic/finally-the-ftc-is-cracking-down-on-greenwashing/ … via @organicauthorit Thanks for sharing in our #Fb group @Elainespringer
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Debra Denniston This is fabulous! Thanks! [Toxic Cosmetics Exposed with ThinkDirty Mobile App http://bit.ly/1i6Z2Li]
- Pam Reed Yum ! I’ve been making banana chia seed pudding to which I add cranberries, goji berries and walnuts. WOW [7 Impressive Health Benefits of Chia Seeds http://bit.ly/18tCr4v]
- Melissa Sousa WOOT! Finally – an article using the word ‘superfood’ that I can actually get behind! [When Superfoods Aren’t Worth The Super High Cost http://bit.ly/1e1UqDK]
- Bonny Harris Love this idea! Can work for tiny little dogs, too, who are also prey for larger birds, just keep the structure low to the ground instead of building up. [DIY: Build An Outdoor Cat Enclosure In 5 Easy Steps http://bit.ly/1hB52ON]
- Jackie O’Reilly I LOVE MANUKA HONEY. It save my diabetic mother from possible leg amputation from a wound that wouldn’t heal even with hospital IV antibiotics. I researched found 16+ live active Manuka honey according to research by an MD using it for diabetic ulcers we applied it to the open infection twice a day for three weeks and it was gone. It was 4 yrs ago and it never came back. [Can You Use Manuka Honey For Natural Skin Care?http://bit.ly/16WZAPd]