Jerusalem Artichokes, also known as sunchokes, come from a sunflower species. The flower blooms throughout the summer and the tubers are harvested and in season from October to March. If you would like to grow your own fruits and veggies, these would be a good plant to start with. They are drought tolerant and don’t require a lot of water. Jerusalem Artichokes have a delicious nutty flavor that makes this soup come alive!
Get the recipe here: Cream of Jerusalem Artichoke Soup.
Check out these related Videos, Recipes and Articles
- Make it tonight with the Cream of Jerusalem Artichoke Soup recipe
- Roasted Organic Beet Salad with Aged Goat Cheese Recipe
- Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa Recipe
- Watch the Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa video
- Spicy Asian Salad Recipe
- Watch the Spicy Asian Salad Recipe
- Hale Kale Salad Recipe
- Watch the Hale Kale Salad video
Check out all of our Eco Fun Recipe Videos!