When I wrote this recipe I wanted something that my whole family could snack on. My mother can’t eat gluten so I decided to make this recipe gluten-free, which was actually very simple! All I did was buy gluten-free old fashioned oats. There is no compromise in flavor (honestly I can’t tell the difference!). It is a delicious and easy recipe for breakfast and snacks.
Get the recipe here: Super Food Granola (Gluten-Free) Recipe.
Check out these related Videos, Recipes and Articles
- Make it tonight with the Super Food Granola (Gluten-Free) Recipe.
- Roasted Organic Beet Salad with Aged Goat Cheese Recipe.
- Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa Recipe
- Watch the Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa video
- Spicy Asian Salad Recipe
- Watch the Spicy Asian Salad Recipe.
- Hale Kale Salad Recipe
- Watch the Hale Kale Salad video
Check out all of our Eco Fun Recipe Videos!