This isn’t your mama’s Nestea, artificially flavored with loads of sugar and calories. This is Organic Authority style iced tea, made with two things in mind: Absolute deliciousness and pure health.
- 4 green tea bags (or loose tea) of your choosing, preferably organic
- Juice of 2 organic lemons
- 10 drops of liquid stevia
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- Mint leaves and/or lemon slices
1. Boil your water. Add your tea bags and allow them to infuse for 3-4 minutes. Then remove them, and allow your tea to cool.
2. Once it’s cooled down, stir in the lemon juice and stevia to your tea mixture.
3. Add two cups of cold water to your tea. Here, you can choose to chill in the refrigerator even more if you’d like.
4. Put a few ice cubes into your glasses and pour your tea over the top.
5. Garnish each glass with a couple mint leaves and/or lemon slices.