With Halloween coming up this weekend, we thought we would share some articles from our friends on how to impress the neighbors with your "green" party skills or your LED pumpkin. If you are all wrapped up the World Series, we've got you covered with a great existential post from Intent.
1. Do you garden? iVillage has 10 plant seeds to save right now.
2. If you are thinking about throwing a Halloween party this weekend, Your Daily Thread has some info on how to "green" up that monster bash!
From the Organic Authority Files
3. With the World Series in full swing, Intent has some thoughts on what baseball can teach us about life.
4. Discovery News thinks that the future of Jack-o-lanterns is all about the LED.
5. Care2 calls gardening the "harvest of healing."
Photo Credit: Alan.com