TV chef Rachael Ray has launched a new line of all-natural dog food and treats called Rachael Ray Nutrish.
Two food flavors—Real Chicken and Veggies, Real Beef and Brown Rice—feature meat as the first ingredient, with no byproducts, fillers, artificial flavors or preservatives. Each recipe contains:
- Antioxidant nutrients like vitamin E and selenium to support a healthy immune system
- A healthy fiber blend, including oatmeal, for easy digestion
- Omega fatty acids, including Ray’s beloved “EVOO” (extra-virgin olive oil), to support healthy skin and a shiny coat
- High-quality proteins to support healthy organs and lean muscle mass
- Calcium for strong bones and healthy teeth
Ray’s new crunchy and chewy treats are named after her dog Isaboo. Isaboo Booscotti crunchy treats are available in two flavors: bacon and peanut butter. Isaboo Grill Bites chewy treats come in beefy burger and bacony burger flavors.
“As a member of my family,” Ray says, “I need to make sure [Isaboo] eats as well as the rest of us. With the launch of Nutrish, I now have the opportunity to share with other pet lovers some of her favorite meals, flavors and special treats.”
Ainsworth Pet Nutrition worked closely with Ray “to ensure that the formulations included natural, high-quality ingredients,” says Doug Lang, the company’s executive vice president for sales and marketing.
Nutrish will be available in most stores where pet food is sold, retailing for $8.99–$16.99, depending on package size. Isaboo dog treats retail for $3.99.
Proceeds from each sale will be donated to Rachael's Rescue, dedicated to helping at-risk animals through adoption, medical care and educational programs, along with training and outreach initiatives.
From Our Organic Blog
- Doggiecise Do’s and Don’ts
- Pets May Paws-itively Benefit Seniors
- A Fitness Program for Pets (Part 1)
- A Fitness Program for Pets (Part 2)
- Natural Hand-Baked Dog Treats
- Healthy Treats for the Whole Family: Furry and Non-Furry
- Natural and Organic Pet Food, Treats and Accessories
- The Top 5 Benefits of Natural Organic Pet Food for Your Dog
- Go Fetch!
- Keep Fido and Felix Fit and Trim
- Calling All Seniors: You May Need a Healthy Dose of Pets