Celebrate in style this new year's eve with a few of our 12 champagne cocktails. Mix it up with your favorite fruit juices, fresh fruits and even ice cream!
- Sunrise Mimosas: Add a little grenadine to traditional mimosas for a beautiful and tasty version of the New Year's brunch staple.
- Pick Me Up: A little cognac with your champagne, plus some orange and grenadine will perk you right up.
- Blue Lady: Champagne and blue raspberry margarita mix (or use Hypnotiq instead) make up this dazzling drink.
- Champagne Jell-O Shots: Be careful with these Jell-O shots, you know they'll taste just like the dessert but the alcohol will sneak up on you.
- Strawberry-Amaretto Sparklers: You love strawberries, almonds and champagne. So why not have all three together to toast in the new year?
- Raspberry Ice Cream Toast: Dessert with champagne poured over it? I'll take three.
- Hugo: Champagne, mineral water, elderberry syrup, mint leaves, lemon and lime juices make up this refreshing flute of bubbly.
- Pink Coconut Champagne: Pink champagne and coconut water, garnished with a little fresh fruit.
- Poinsettia Mimosas: Swap out the O.J. for cranberry juice and enjoy this festive cocktail.
- Sparkling Pomegranate: Mix in some pomegranate juice and seeds for this tasty treat.
- Mojito Sparkler: Mojito ingredients plus champagne make up this intriguing cocktail.
- Sparkling Cherry Bomb: Maraschinos, bitters and cherry liquor topped with champagne.
Didn't get enough? Check out my Drinks Pinterest Board for more mixed drink recipes.
From the Organic Authority Files
Image: kimberly gauthier