We know you’re busy this time of year, so we’re going to cut right to the chase and get you our From Our Friends links quickly. And in case you don’t know: From Our Friends is OA’s weekly roundup of our favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s post has a link to an article that will help you kick passive aggression out of your life, a post about motivation, a tutorial on DIY Christmas ornaments, a piece about winter sun damage, and a few posts that contain some great last-minute holiday gifts. Also: A link to an article about achieving yearly goals.
1. We all act passive aggressive from time to time. Learn how to nip that toxic behavior in the bud by reading Refinery29’s piece, “10 Passive-Aggressive Things You Probably Do—& How To Stop.”
2. Do you ever stop and wonder, “Hey, what really motivates me in my every day life?” No? Well, you could benefit from doing so. Free People has the advice.
3. Do you still have some bare branches on your tree? If so, make these cinnamon gingerbread people ornaments. Via Crafting a Green World.
4. Just because it’s cold outside doesn’t mean the sun can’t damage your skin. Get the info from EcoSalon.
5. If you’re still looking for gifts for friends and family, HooplaHa has a nice list of gift picks that also give back.
From the Organic Authority Files
6. Still need more gift ideas? The Chalkboard has you covered with this killer list of stress-free gifts.
7. What did you do to get healthier this past year? Fit Bottomed Girls shares how they made 2014 count.
Related on Organic Authority
" target="_blank">Image: Mark Skrobola