We're not sure if it's a coincidence, but with 10,500 likes under our belt we recieve comments almost daily from our community thanking us for the articles, the conversations, and "all that we do." You may not think so, but this is a gigantic compliment every time and truly pushes us every day to do better and do more. You all are just as much a part of Organic Authority as we are, and we surely wouldn't be here without you. Thanks for the love this week, everyone!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @VirginWrites: Thought I read "pants" not "plants." I'd eat them 2 RT @OrganicAuthorit 7 Reasons to Grow Edible Plants
- @randameade: Perhaps just the push I need to kick the Coke Zero http://t.co/3VuZkvf
- @keepabreast: Less stress = happiness = lowering your risk! RT @OrganicAuthorit: 'Be Optimistic, Don't Be a Grump,' For Your Health http://dlvr.it/Q29f3
- @Mylarocknrolla: That looks YUM! RT @OrganicAuthorit Look at this incredible spread! Can you guess who we are chatting with today? http://twitpic.com/4s20a6
- @JustUndRSurface: @OrganicAuthorit Those ads where they say there's nothing wrong w/consuming HFCS infuriate me. Glad someone is challenging them!
- @zumbawithdiane: @OrganicAuthorit YUM! Going to try your Black Kale Cesar Salad tonight. Thx!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- Annmarie Gianni Thank you Organic Authority for all you do! ♥ ♥ ♥
- Nancy Seaberg My Lebanese neighbor told me that rose water was soothing on the eye lids. She was right. Also, when making labne from yogurt, save the whey and add it to your cooking or just drink it. It's good for preventing kidney and gallstones.
- Jillian Mills Lmt A not overly sweet dark sangria with pretzel rods dipped into vegan dark chocolate. Not exactly gourmet, but I promise, you won't care! :P
- Doneane Beckcom Thanks for this! I have to fuss at my nutrition clients constantly about this! Learning to read labels is SO important, so many things that are marketed as healthy or natural really are NOT!
- Sherry Hughes Thank God for Jamie Oliver and those fighting the Good Fight!!