It's no secret how thankful we are to have all you incredible readers as a part of this site. This year we achieved so many of our goals, and not a single one could have been without you. Thanks for always giving us great feedback, wonderful pictures and intelligent insight. We are lucky to have what we consider the best organic community on the web. We sincerely can't wait to show you what we have in store for 2012. Have a happy new year, OA readers!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @H_O_G_: @OrganicAuthorit It's hard to find USA grown organic soybeans. I grew some and only got a handful. I have to work on that this spring.
From the Organic Authority Files
- @NotaBeneToronto: Great content for a chilly day like today! RT @OrganicAuthorit: It's a Hot Chocolate Party! ow.ly/8ctck #sm
- @SeedKeeperCo: Next life, I'm coming back as my dog. Rules to live by!
- @TheVegasFoodie: @OrganicAuthorit Wishing you + yours a tasty Christmas! :) #SeasonsEatings
- @YalandaO: @OrganicAuthorit I luv ur 4 Kid-Friendly Holiday Drinks ideas su.pr/48L30F I will try w/ Straus Family Creamery Organic Milk :D
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Alicia Baillargeon I have to say I feed my family only organic and this article prove me why.... My self I stay away from meat and feel healthier!!
- Spa Diva Lakia I love this idea, hot chocolate is my favorite winter drink!!! :)
Fanci Sue Gentry-Morales YUM! We'll be making them! Don't forget the stewed greens to go along with them!
- Kristi Stout German Great.... 'cause we all need more Fry Life... UGH! When are people going to wake up?
- Mark Lohnes How about making it yourself...wine and other fermented drinks...that is ultimately the most sustainable. It is easy and very tasty!