Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @chefsleeve @OrganicAuthorit so important to know! So many people waste money & most importantly food, because they don't know how to manage it! #fresh RE: How to Store Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- @oUltima: Not safe at all. RT “@OrganicAuthorit: How Safe Are Energy Drinks, REALLY? bit.ly/10HLdIA”@GlowKitchen:I struggle with justifying the treadmill, but it has it's perks!: Treadmill vs. Outdoor Running: http://ow.ly/jYgCN via @OrganicAuthorit
- @jpm_va: Clean & Green! RT @OrganicAuthorit: 4 Homemade Green Cleaning Disinfectants dlvr.it/3CCrC8
- @TropicElle: @OrganicAuthorit I love love love reading your tweets! I love everything natural! ?
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Pauline's Discounted GlutenFree Maybe, but I don't care. I'm just glad and proud that my kid knows the difference between good for you food and not so good or just plain bad for you "imitation" food! RE: Do Organic Lunches Make Your Kids Food Snobs?
- Sarah Julien Ungaro LOVE that CLR is on this list. A little shocked, but it does a GREAT job in the shower to cut through soapy residue. :) RE: 10 Best Store-Bought Bathroom Cleaners
- Melanie Paavola At 34 I can finally say I have eaten my last box. I will not introduce my son to it. This is the perfect reason to stop. This house is going homemade little by little. :) RE: Kraft Rejects Consumers: Controversial Artificial Colors Staying in Mac & Cheese