Happy Earth Day everyone! We hope you are enjoying our two-week celebration! Thanks for all the wonderful comments and pictures. Don't forget you can enter to win ALL of our prizes just by signing up for our newsletter -- we still have over $1,200 in prizes to give away including a 7-qt. KitchenAid Bowl-Lift Residential Stand Mixer! Do something green this weekend and post a picture on our Facebook or Twitter feeds! :)
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @Prop215Patient: @OrganicAuthorit I nearly had a heart attack in 2006 because I was drinking 1-2 liters of diet aspartame soda per day
- @QUIGGZ_: this might actually be important #TeamFit ---->7 Reasons Kale Is the New Beef: organicauthority.com/health/reasons… via @OrganicAuthorit
- @ohhxlivia: @OrganicAuthorit Okay, seriously going to Wal*Mart to get a hula hoop. after reading the article below.
- @MessuriFmlyFarm: @OrganicAuthorit This is why at our farm the #1 thing of importance is that a duck, turkey, goose is allowed to be themselves (and pampered)
- @TheCarolinaWay: @OrganicAuthorit just checked out your site for the first time and think it is Awesome!! Keep up the good work!!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Raahila Ladhani Was hard to give up my soda addiction but did it :) yeh to all who have
- It's the Little Things I wish I lived in Kansas City so I could participate in their great classes!
- Whitney Winn Are you talking about me? jk! But I do love honey and you can call me Winnie!
- Healthy Stepping Stones I can't hoop to save my life but my daughter can rock it!
- Valley Green Naturals Shame on Bill and the Rockefeller Foundation for repeatedly ignoring facts that affect human and environmental health!