Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
From the Organic Authority Files
- @VitalSelf: @OrganicAuthorit I love coconut water too! another great electrolyte replacement is green juice w/ celery, cucumber, & parsley!
- @NYC_WellnessRD: Good 2 know #tips on Proper Food Storage: MT@eatsmartbd @OrganicAuthorit: 10 #Fruits & #Veggies to Keep Out of Fridge bit.ly/15rmfBr
- @BODYofSantaFe: @organicauthorit Absolutely right, several migrainers in the family...feel your pain!
- @ApothecaryJeri: To do list =Cottage cheese & pickles~Thumbs up for rest>RT @OrganicAuthorit 5 White Vinegar Uses for Around the Home bit.ly/1aUSKdk
- @pjrthree: @Cornucopia_Inst @organicauthorit I have to say that Non GMO Juice turns me on more then Naked Juice. It's what's on the inside that counts!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Valerie Mitchell Some good tips here. I did not know it got stains out. RE: 5 White Vinegar Uses for All Around the Homehttp://bit.ly/1aUSKdk
- Michael Angel Olivares This is my favorite, i tried to switch to bolthouse farms green juice only to find that they are now owned by Kraft. RE: ICYMI: Naked Juice Opts for GMOs Instead of Honest Labeling http://bit.ly/13oROYv
- Jackie Bryant Hall Splenda is even worse. If you must use a (low cal) "sweetener"pure liquid stevia extract is best. Why not try cutting back on the sweets and just use a little organic raw local honey or organic raw agave, a little, and get used to the natural taste of things. RE: Cargill’s Truvia Stevia Product Latest in Lawsuits Over Use of ‘Natural’ Claims http://bit.ly/13cLBTO
- Better Botanicals - Herbal products for face, skin and hair I love Michael Pollan's work, thank you for posting this!