We did it! This week we FAR surpassed the 15,000 mark on Facebook, and thanks to the efforts of all you amazing people, we got 200 of those in nearly an hour earlier this week! It is immensely humbling when we see our fans and peers sharing us with their friends, it truly means more to us than you know. In fact, it is the SINGLE coolest thing you could ever do for us! :) Have a great weekend!
Also, check out our OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats! Check out her new blog for us here, as well!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @papasoros: @OrganicAuthorit we love your article on saving money when raising kids the organic way! Your magazine is an inspiration to living green!
- @clubdinein: Note the ending paragraph. RT @OrganicAuthorit: The King Is Dead: Burger King Trades in Royalty for A Healthier Image http://t.co/Xp793f6
- @melanied333: @OrganicAuthorit I was probably 400 cans until I gave up all soda (diet or regular). Now I can say I drink about the same amt as 1900s!
- @juliegibbons: I do love these posts > RT @organicauthorit: 5 Foods That Double As Household Cleaners http://t.co/VvyL9an
- @janesaunderssje: @OrganicAuthorit I made your vegan risotto tonight - so delicious: http://t.co/YQjGNsB
- @TheDirtMama: @OrganicAuthorit 2 plants going wild! Eggplant parm began my love affair with this veggie. Followed by "eggplant hippie style" #moosewood
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Tisha Goldston Gotte My Pastor's wife recommended this site and I love it. I am going back and reading as much of the older articles as I can. This has truly inspired me to start thinking and cooking healthy.
- Cynthia Vasquez-Clagg I've found our family is the worst. They are totally not respectful of our feelings about food and find it to be almost a game of giving our kids as much crap as possible just to spite us. I used to get sneers sometimes from friends when we used to deny our children of all sugar. We have since relented a certain extent because of getting tired of the inuendos and rolling eyes. It's still monitored though and I have gotten many of my friends to open their eyes to some of the great organic snacks which are healthier for their kids.
- Moms Coach for Life OH yeah!!! Organic Authority ROCKS!!! I'm always sharing your site. Congrats, and there's MORE to come!
- Richard Wygand I only run with barefoot type of shoes! Best thing ever!!!
- Lacedra Massei Good. We don't buy the "bull crap" propaganda machine anymore. America is waking up!
Now we can toss cow patties at them!