Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @tovahp: Essential for local winter eats! RT @OrganicAuthorit: 3 Distinct Cooking Methods for Green Cabbage This Season bit.ly/Ub8cbo
- @Mary_Crimmins: Make Your Own Essential Oil Sore Muscle Rub: organicauthority.com/health/make-yo… via @OrganicAuthorit I will be making with with @doterra oils!
- @Chevon: really irritating. “@OrganicAuthorit: Concealed Data on Antibiotic Use in Animals Lands FDA in Court dlvr.it/2d35hz”
From the Organic Authority Files
- @condoblues: @OrganicAuthorit The little punk rock girl who still lives inside me is sad. RT Urban Decay Sells to L'Oreal dlvr.it/2cps8x
- @foodpeye: @OrganicAuthorit wow these carrot recipes have some personality! Yummy
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Moriarty J. Rat Disown everyone until February. Problem solved!
- Lisa Ramunni Cool interesting posting cuz bout 3 hrs ago i just wraped a small gift in cloth for the first time but tied with raffia...
Katharine Kearns that bites, I have bought some items from them because they don't test on animals. I guess that won't be the case anymore.
- Tara L. Schelhorn Keep those subsidies up. Absolute b.s. So glad True is going to a Waldorf program and will never be subjected to that crap.
- Leoni Brown Keep battling People Good Work. Tireless and Courageous to go up against such a Giant. Good Luck for all of us and Good Night from me. . .