Happy Friday! We hope all of you are getting excited for the holidays; we know we are! We are celebrating another successful Goodie Box run, as well as record numbers in every spectrum of the site! Thank YOU for making this year and this season truly one to celebrate and remember. We are so grateful to have such an amazing organic community!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @emiglia: @Lizalopoli @OrganicAuthorit Don't knock broccoli stem soup! Puréed, it tastes just like broccoli soup. Try it if you don't believe me :)
- @MokshaDanforth: Getting ready for your NYE resolutions start with not eating these -The 7 Cruelest Foods on Earth: organicauthority.com/health/how-oft… via @OrganicAuthorit
- @TeamHappyPlanet: #DidYouKnow you can eat things like carrot tops! via @OrganicAuthorit #ReduceYourWaste bit.ly/vZDwue
- @MelindaJoe: @NomadRealEats @OrganicAuthorit At last! I can cheese and wine myself to eternal youth.
- @brianalryan: kale is my favorite of all greens. besides being delish, here are 7 reasons to add it to your diet organicauthority.com/health/reasons… via @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Holly Reine Hi Organic Authority! LOVE love love your site and your message! you should definitely put up a page on www.ozoshare.com; its a green only eco social network and I'm sure it will help spread the word about your green message and your website....perfect for you!!! ;-))
- The Best Food Ever As a raw vegan, I love eating Kale because it is so highly-mineralised and around 20% protein. It's not that great on it's own but awesome when marinated with Apple Cider Vinegar, Garlic, Olive Oil and Nama Shoyu (raw Soy sauce).
Stephanie Volkov I love sweet potatoes! I make a stew with them, black beans, pork, onions, tumeric, and cinnamon! My boys love it!
- Rob Sloss Lots of water is the best natural energizer. Lots and lots of water.
- Bethany Lawson Before long we aren't going to have much choice at all... we will end up having to eat a bunch of Fake GMO food. (sad)