Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful holiday!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @aagaardfarms: @OrganicAuthorit Perhaps they should save their cash, let the junk food pass into history...and use the money to pay their staff better!
- @schultzandrew: @OrganicAuthorit ...you just made me hungry...great food ideas..)Cheers
- @morenofritz: @OrganicAuthorit What? The end of the world has hit Napa?!
From the Organic Authority Files
- @WestonJolly: Interesting optimistic take in this line "...a sure sign we’re coming out of the recession.” RT @OrganicAuthorit dlvr.it/2g0tpH
- @4theloveoffiber: Great gift idea from @OrganicAuthorit: 2012's Top Wine Made from Sustainably-Grown Grapes ow.ly/gbg1Z.
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Raven Moonshadows just ordered! can not wait to get it, have been ill for weeks now & it is my get well to me gift!
- Debra March If and when we stop abusing animals that sustain us perhaps there is hope for us to begin to treat each other with kindness and respect as well. That day cannot come too soon.
Sue Sternweis Brown we not only have to worry about chemical exposure but what lies inside our food now thanks to Monsanto. it goes hand in hand about what we should be worrying about. not one or the other
- Sue Zipkin Thanks for sharing this, we were just at Trader Joe's, from my understanding the particular peanut butter that we give my son, was not recalled, but today there was no organic peanut butter. We have a delicious, almond butter we get from the farmers market.
- Sean Flanagan Health & Nutrition Coaching One of my favorites. I've found I enjoy the most cooked low and slow - in pot roasts and soups.