Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @RockhillStrat: @OrganicAuthorit KC has been slow with urban farming, but great programs like @BoysGrow abound. Distribution systems are next need.
- @MAPWellness: And I adore @OrganicAuthorit!!
- @justfood: Good news, great photo! RT @Cornucopia_Inst: Some Good News! Is Healthy Food Winning? bit.ly/XnKzlV @OrganicAuthorit
- @ArmyRangerMom: @OrganicAuthorit enjoyed your review of the @KitchenAidUSA 7 qt. mixer. It is HIGH, HIGH, HIGH on my list of must-have's! :)
- @RockhillStrat: Innovative and bold. RT @OrganicAuthorit: Chicago Announces Nation’s Largest Urban Farm Project in City’s Poorest... fb.me/1IriyzPeJ
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- HealthyBeaFit I do it all the time! I love coconut oil on my skin too!
- Bess Jacobs Bedell she isnt wrong to choose to eat anything. She is free to eat what and how she wants and I think she is eating pretty amazingly healthy and a great example.
Ilias Inwaver Says who? Buy local mate, I even get to talk with the producers themselves. Reject big brands of grains, go local.
- Wealth of Nutrition We made it through today with no meat, and we didn't buy any meat at Trader Joe's yesterday either!
- Rosemary Burton Of the 20 or so instances of fibromyalgia I have run into, including my own, all were vitamin D deficiencies even for those of us who were already taking supplements...a simple blood test can tell you if YOU need mega doses or experiment with higher doses paired with K2 supplements. For me all the pain and swelling that had me confined to bed or a chair on good days, went away in less than 2 days. Everyone in support groups I talked to couldn't wait to try it themselves and they all experienced similar results. It can be a scary decision there is a lot of information out there, warning of damage to the kidneys and even the liver, but I was on very strong prescriptions and not seeing any relief so I was up for relief at any cost. I personally take 50,000 IU of D3 and 200 mcg K2 to protect supporting organs. I have been pain free with out any other side effects from these high doses for a little over 6 months now.