You did it again! We just flew past the 24,000 mark on Facebook, making us 2,000 stronger in just 3 weeks! You are all incredible, and we feel truly blessed to have you as readers. Thanks for making OA such a great place to be month after month. Have a great weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @organiwic: @OrganicAuthorit Thanks for the insight... had no idea "natural flavors" could mean MSG.
- @soyluso: Good to see dark chocolate on the list => The 8 Most Nutrient Dense Foods on Earth: organicauthority.com/health/most-nu… via @OrganicAuthorit
- @mackenzielobby: What a great lineup of cities. RT @OrganicAuthorit: Top 9 Cities to Live the Organic Foodie Lifestyle su.pr/A0nJk7
- @foodPLUSfizz: Compulsive DietCokers beware! RT @OrganicAuthorit Trending Now: A Diet Soda A Day May Give You A Heart Attack su.pr/2ZW3Xo
- @mygreendiet: @OrganicAuthorit what a great resource thank you
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Alex Kombucha I heard the FDA is investigating PepsiCo and considering shuttering operations at Taco Bell or getting a federal injunction. Oh wait, that's people who want to buy raw milk. Sorry, I got confused.
- Samantha Marquis Yet another reason my husband and I stopped eating pork years ago, before becoming vegetarians. Every time I see an outbreak of disease in the overly processed meat created from poorly cared for animals, I just feel so much better about my family being vegetarian. I don't have to worry about tainted meat threatening my children so some executive somewhere can buy that second summer home.
- Julianna Pepe Bendix Made Kale chips this afternoon for a snack! My 5 year old loves them!
- Thomas Henry Wartell I love all the funky looking organic vegatables. They are cute.
- Valerie McIntyre Anyone who can deal with the taste of diet sodas has to be too powerul to have a heart attack. Diet sodas are the nastiest tasting things... almost as bad as cod liver oil.