Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
From the Organic Authority Files
- @TheVailDiet:@OrganicAuthorit How about if we all just grow vegetable gardens in our front yards instead? This sounds just plain gross! RE: http://ow.ly/hTzlq
- @bluespa: @OrganicAuthorit Eeeeek....Time to clean house, literally!!!!!!
- @ameri_fran: @OrganicAuthorit Learned about some new whole grains! Thank you! RE: http://ow.ly/hTyGH
- @GillianDaws: Great post on top offending toxins, room by room
? @OrganicAuthorit: bit.ly/Y3klns
- @freshlillie: excellent article~ Could You Start Your Own Local Food Business?:http://t.co/bRGCe4N9 via @organicauthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Gayle Brown Cameron You only have to read the label to know what it is! lol RE: How "Natural" is Nutella?
- Toni Bonitto Burwell thanks! I've been looking for a recipe w/o bread crumbs RE:
Skip the Beef: Make a Sustainable Salmon Burger
Deansmeadow Allotments It is the lies though, some people might want to eat horse meat but we should have a choice, not palming it off as beef, personally I don't want to eat it. Everything should be honestly labelled so we know what we are eating RE: Horsemeat Found in Two British Facilities After Raids
- Genna Car Would love to see healthier choices here in San Antonio where everyone loves bar bq!! I want healthier choices, it looks its gonna take awhile.
- Carlene Harding how about all plastics???? RE: Scientists Want Certain Plastics Labeled 'Hazardous'