Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @allotinabox: @OrganicAuthorit yes to eating more veggies :) great article. http://ow.ly/gI4tw
- @suzyinseoul: very helpful, although i know i can't cut down on caffeine. RT @OrganicAuthorit Help for Hypoglycemia bit.ly/UC5e5z
- @OilForLife: Glow, Baby, Glow: 17 #Essential #Oils to use in Your Skin Care Regimen: organicauthority.com/delicious-beau… via @OrganicAuthorit
From the Organic Authority Files
- @MonaShark: What a great idea! RT “@OrganicAuthorit: Note to Self: 3 Healthy Ways to Put Yourself First in the New Year dlvr.it/2m5s3D”
- @SheilaB103: Brussels sprouts are one of my favorites! RT: “@OrganicAuthorit: #MeatlessMonday Roundup: 5 Brussels Sprouts Recipes bit.ly/UC4QE9”
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Tina Paymaster I've been waiting for something like this! Although I do feel a healthy vegetarian/vegan cooking show should have come to cooking channels a while ago, I'm so glad to finally see it now! http://ow.ly/gI5UQ
- Joanne Di Maio Protasewicz OA, bravo! Another wonderfully informative and concise post! Thank you! http://ow.ly/gI6m0
healYOUnaturally.com New LIKE here! Loving the page, very interesting and full of really useful information. Will be sharing and visiting often. Have a great week!
- Paula Guilbeault-Roballo I have a jar of organic calendula oil I made over the summer from my calendula plants waiting to be transformed into calendula salve. Love love love that stuff! http://ow.ly/gI738