Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
MeLinda Conti @melindajc: A little dirt never hurt anyone “@OrganicAuthorit: Dirt: It Does a Kid's Health Good Getting dirty is important for the little ones!” [Dirt: It Does a Kid's Health Good http://bit.ly/1bxEPre]
Olivia Sylvester @farmsforests: .@OrganicAuthorit .@UrbGardenersRep After slogging through airports loaded with junk eats, great to read on healthy meals. Great post! [5 Healthy Foods to Give You a Post-Holiday Reboot http://bit.ly/1dPrXzs ]
From the Organic Authority Files
- Uyen Dinh @betterways2live19h: @OrganicAuthorit this issue of #bees#pesticides is very concerning. For people 2 care they need to b made aware: http://bit.ly/1arhhF5
Citizen COY @Citizen_COY: @OrganicAuthorit@justlabelit - American farmers need to drop GMO's and move away from monoculture in general. [American Farmers Losing Interest in GMOs http://bit.ly/Ji7g6p ]
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Senchara Chadwick I used to love seafood...and surfing...thanks a lot Fukushima. [5 Reasons To Kick Your Shrimp Recipes To The Curb http://bit.ly/1hwP5YY]
- Carol Weintritt Riess I can testify to the benefits of adding cayenne to coffee, like in the recipe for Mexican coffee, which is very similar to an iced coffee recipe I made all summer. Cayenne definitely adds some zing to the get-up-and-go power of coffee! [3 Coffee Recipes To Shake Up Your Morning Cuppa http://bit.ly/K9CMnk ]
- Kristin Barreto Rodgers Makes me want to learn how to knit! [7 Chunky Knitting Patterns for You & Your Home http://bit.ly/1cQZe0R]
- Catherine Coe-Universal Yogi Love this! Thank you! [Sharing is Good: Collective Consumption for Beginners http://bit.ly/1hQAHZb]
- Lisa Sumiyoshi Who says one can't make real food on a budget! <3 these recipes. Thank you. [Slow Cooker Recipes: 20 Warming Soups for a Frosty Day http://bit.ly/19p1oBX]