Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @_david_warren: I like it! 7 Reasons Kale Is the New Beef: http://ow.ly/lMACq via @OrganicAuthorit
- @Niiiltiiiac: “@OrganicAuthorit: DIY Homemade Natural Mascara dlvr.it/3TQ3MC” looking sexy just gets cheaper & cheaper
- @EatGoodToday: Fantastic! RT @OrganicAuthorit: The Real Americone Dream? Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Out GMOs for Good bit.ly/139B4FU
- @elleroos: I sprinkle on my cereal! -- 11 Health Benefits of Cinnamon:http://ow.ly/lMC7a via @OrganicAuthorit
- @JoybileeFarm: @OrganicAuthorit Now if only they'd quit and go home in the rest of the world. RE: Monsanto Is Giving Up on Europe
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Tracey Davidson Mizell Thank you for posting this!! Having to eat gluten-free is so easy compared to my having to give up nightshades (especially cayenne since I live in southern Louisiana). RE: 12 Tomato-Free Italian Sauces
Corazón del Osito Best thing I ever did was give up cable TV for a full year. I really learned to relax more. I have cable again now, but no TV in the bedroom & never will again. :) RE: Lower Stress All Day Long: 6 Tips for Working People
- Kelly Phillips Oh thank GOD! I'm not sure I could live without my chocolate chip cookie dough...mmmmmm....cookie dough. RE: The Real Americone Dream? Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Out GMOs for Good
- Jamie Thompson-Stiffler That looks amazing RE: Polenta Pizza Recipe with Tomatoes and Fresh Herbs [Gluten Free & Vegetarian]
- Anne-Lisbeth Sebrell This is how I thought asparagus always looked, I never saw the green ones till I came to this country. RE: All About White Asparagus