As always, we've had a blast this week reading all of your comments and tweets. Your passion is what drives us to do this every day. We hope you are enjoying our latest Goodie Box reveals, we can't wait until they go on sale next week!
Additionally, we are so excited and honored to be nominated for 'Best Blog' at the ALIVE Awards in NYC! Thanks to all of you who continue to vote for us and share our content. We seriously appreciate you and are grateful every day to have such amazing readers. If you haven't yet, please vote for us and share with your friends and family. Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @JulieDaniluk: OMG! Can we leave the animals alone already! RT @OrganicAuthorit: 1st #GMO Cow 2 Produce Low-Lactose Milk su.pr/203xlW
- @drebung: @OrganicAuthorit u know im not for the meddling with nature, if u cannot digest lactose then you were not meant to drink milk.
- @ZenkaiAcu: The season is upon us! 8 Tips for Cleaning & Cooking Your Summer Greens: organicauthority.com/eco-chic-table… via @OrganicAuthorit
- @SouthernWhey: Super tips RT @OrganicAuthorit: 8 Tips for Cleaning & Cooking Your Summer Greens ow.ly/byO50 #organic
- @bradwyman: #stopmonsanto RT @OrganicAuthorit: 7 Ways California's GMO Label Law Could Change the World su.pr/1sy56R
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Takitha Zito yeah, there are signs and commercials saying how safe it is... i don't even want to swim in it and i grew up here! it's really heartbreaking when you know how beautiful it is/was and how it used to be able to make everything ok by just being on the beach... a nap in the sun with the salty breeze beats any expensive therapy... :-
- Linda J Solomon Gosh I surely hope so, a huge change is so badly needed for our's and our family's health and well being.
- Health thru Simplicity Great advice! Plus it is so nice to have some pretty green plants in the kitchen!:)
- Christine Laureano This isn't only affecting bees! It ends up in your food (do you use canola oil?) And ... works its way into your skin care products!
- Cindy Rueth This is huge! I hope this happens in NY soon!