Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
From the Organic Authority Files
- @maggielet: @OrganicAuthorit Pigs are smarter than dogs? Who knew! I actually think dogs only love people for feeding them. Get trained only for reward.
- @DesireeRD: At long last...spring is almost here @OrganicAuthorit Stinging Nettles: 7 Springtime Recipes with This Wonder Weed http://ow.ly/i6eXZ
- @TheOzonator: Sounds delish! @OrganicAuthorit: Homemade salad dressing w/ onions, balsamic vinegar and mustard! #food #organic vine.co/v/bgVEVt2pmx6
- @TheVailDiet: Very disappointing. RT @OrganicAuthorit Another One Bites the Dust: Colorado GMO Label Law Rejected dlvr.it/30yRwD
- @jengresh:Cheese, glorious cheese! “@OrganicAuthorit: $28 Million Alternative Energy Facility to Run on Cheese bit.ly/YB3x7C”Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Susan Schmolinski Haase So happy I stumbled upon this wonderful page!! There's some great stuff on here!! Thank you, keep it coming!!
- Natalie Monroy-Mueller thanks for posting - I have been trying to find an easy way to start some starter. ;) RE: 4 Easy Steps to the Perfect Sourdough Starter
Marcia Miller With Organic Authority educate yourself and lead to a healthier and better life instead of leading to more health issues!
- Ladyla'lorena Henry Love this idea! RE: Could Food Hubs be the Answer to Food Desserts?
- Terri-Lynne Sullivan I really do not understand why this is happening...what a disappointment. RE: Another One Bites the Dust: Colorado Label Law Rejected