Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
From the Organic Authority Files
- @CANCANCleanse: Great post! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Top 3 Tips For Choosing A Water Filter bit.ly/ZIqTX7
- @blisstreedotcom: We're intrigued! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Vegan Charcuterie? Hell Yes! bit.ly/ZOkwnl
- @ExperienceLife: Agree w/ @OrganicAuthorit that lifting weights is not just for men. Ladies, are you pumping iron? bit.ly/ZDRqai#fitness#exericse
- @Hungry_Runner: Great read from @OrganicAuthorit about new research that highlights the #health risks of too much added sugar http://ow.ly/iWQkn
- lexirodrigo: @OrganicAuthorit Definitely! I've used salt a lot to scrub stuff, but never down the drain :) RE: 4 Ways to Clean Your House With Salt
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Mona Bradley Goodwin There is no guarantee that it won't contaminate all the wild salmon...and so on and so on. Once that is out it will be catastrophic for all that live in the ocean...and for us. This saddens me greatly. RE: GMO Frankenfish Not Appetizing to America’s Top Chefs
- Kryztina Köhler Weight lifting feels good. I've never bulked up for lifting either assisted weights or free weights. In fact, my body fat went down and I felt strong. RE: It's Not Just For Boys: 5 Reasons to Start Lifting Weights, Ladies
Marsha O'Leary Had it for dinner tonight...my hubby thinks I'm amazing! RE: Saint Patrick's Colcannon Recipe
- Meredith Taylor When you minimize all of your sugar intake you can taste the real fruits and vegetables and your food will be more appetizing! RE: Can You Give Up Sugar? New Research Says its Toxic
- Dale Wilson Hatchell Strong message but very true! RE: Food Fight! Hip Hop Video Compares Diet to Drugs