Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @DrFrankLipman: Thx @jillettinger for this! @OrganicAuthorit Is Kale the New Prozac? Vegetables Linked to Better Mood ow.ly/ir8oU
- @FaveHealthy: Great idea! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Ridiculously Simple 2-Ingredient #Recipe Round-Up bit.ly/Zcm8qE #healthyfood
- @IslandgirlOK: @OrganicAuthorit Thankful for that. In years past I had to special order so many things. RE: http://ow.ly/ittHH
- @TheraWise: Every bit counts! RT @groovygreenlivi: Ditch Plastic Straws and Save the Environment? : bit.ly/13Au7Sr via @OrganicAuthorit
- @heidiidieh: Going to try this! http://ow.ly/ittYZ
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
The Under 20 Workout Make the store raise it's game. Woohoo! RE: Foodies Are Taking Over Your Grocery Store—And That's a Good Thing!
- Wendy Ribelin We use stainless steel straws. Love them! RE: Ditch Plastic Straws and Save the Environment?
Jami E. Powell Thank you for posting this, our country needs to wake up!! RE: Scientists Find Dangerous ‘Hidden’ Ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup Herbicide
- Health-e-links Recently started buying organic beer -- tastes so fresh!! RE: Brewmaster: 3 Home Brew Beer Making Tips to Bear in Mind
- Jacqueline McAnallen Mooney Ohh thank you..need this for my daughter ... Jac xx RE: A Gluten-Free Cookie Recipe From Our Friends at OA