Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @shenasseeds: @jillettinger @OrganicAuthorit spose its all about taste...do u prefer tasty broccoli stem to deliciously addictive over-sugary fizzy drink?
- @shenasseeds: @OrganicAuthorit Good Recipe. really works thanks for sharing!!! #patagoniaorganicfoods
- @SilvanaCorsetti: @OrganicAuthorit Pie of course--pumpkin, apple & cherry at my house! :)
From the Organic Authority Files
- @leknudsen: @OrganicAuthorit Love your blog and your recipes. Also provide great information for keeping healthy in general. Thank you!
- @mbfced: The best news I've heard all day!Squash the superfood#fertility6 Health Secrets of Winter Squash : organicauthority.com/mojo-foods/6-h… via @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Wealth of Nutrition We just started going to a yoga class this year, and we love it!
- Donna Mae I would, I would trust Oprah because if it wasn't for her I would not have learned about GMO's 3 years ago. Thanks Oprah for making a difference.
Kate Summers Love this! I just bought a bag and have been looking for ways to incorporate it in things other than oats and granola bars!
- Richard W. Merrill I'm volunteering at the Vendor Registration on Friday and shopping/learning Saturday and Sunday! Looking forward to it!
- Tamara Dolenuck Laschinsky I use Beautiful Basics facial oil and have for over 3 years now - LOVE it! Always had problem skin and now my skin is great, moisturized and wrinkle-free may I add too! Forget nasty chemicals and harsh ingredients, go as nature intended and stick with the basics, it's all you need! :)