Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @BeFoodSmart: rainy day project RT “@OrganicAuthorit: Cleaning Your Refrigerator Properly: 4 Tips to Save Energy and Money ow.ly/eTbyn”
- @OccupyFreedomLA: I refuse to be your science experiment #monsanto #YESON37 @OrganicAuthorit @food_democracy @CARightToKnow @nongmoreport @GreenFestivals RT
- @JJ33ARGO: I've had amazing results w a Neti! "@OrganicAuthorit: Put WHAT Up My Nose? The Strange Effectiveness of Neti Pots ow.ly/eR5Ee"
From the Organic Authority Files
- @realnutritious: @OrganicAuthorit love it! Blanket ready for #pumpkin protection ;)
- @AmyMcCreadyPPS: these are great! -->12 Amazing Household Uses for Vinegar (But There Are Many More) via @OrganicAuthorit bit.ly/g8LzmG
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Andre Walker We also need people to share accurate information to counter Monsantos lying ads and commercials. Don't be fooled California!
- Yalanda M. Oglesby Wish wish wish I could be there! Looks like a lot if fun and a ton of "thoughtful" products!
Michelle Calicchio Im so glad it's finally apple season again!
- Andrea Devon Bertoli whoo-hoo! I am going to be there for my first Green Fest!
- Shanene Gustafson I don't care if it does affect food prices - I want to know!