Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @TheWellnessAdv: @OrganicAuthorit Thanks for the tips... even though we love every food on the list!
- @WordKitchenDC: Fun doomsday read! No, for reals RT @OrganicAuthorit 12 Life Lessons from the Mayans (Before their Calendar Ends!) bit.ly/Tr7Ptw
- @ben_pratt: Great bit of info! Thanks @OrganicAuthorit: Organic Dairy Farms Improve Local Economies More than Conventional bit.ly/WWfFAQ”
- @KPOrganics: @OrganicAuthorit Love these! A beautiful bowl with a few pomanders makes a room smell amazing!
- @andreabakes: All 3 great. Once used to hide scent of dead bodies, too. “@OrganicAuthorit: 3 Ways Rosemary Can Energize Your Skin bit.ly/TowVJe”
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Marsha O'Leary Ive been practicing yoga for 3 weeks now and I'm starting to feel so good.
- Misty Thompson I use only fruit based or raw coconut oil makeup so hopefully won't find these.
Tay Danielle Thanks, I needed to hear this today :0)
- Jericho Hibdon Crazy the corporate bullying farmers have dealt with this company for so long. Been followIng this issue for a few years. Most times farmers run out of money and have to give in. Hope we have some real solution to this problem soon.