We had a great week checking out your masterful Jack-o-lanterns! It looks like everyone had a great Halloween; thanks so much for sharing with us, and congrats to the grand prize winner! We are coming up on 18,500 Facebook fans, which is such a wonderful accomplishment for all of us. We wouldn't have this big organic family without your help! Have a wonderful weekend.
Also, check out our OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats! Check out her new blog for us here, as well!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @mightynest: I can almost SMELL this picture! Try this CIDER-SPIKED PERSIMMON BREAD RECIPE @OrganicAuthorit bit.ly/s07qwT pic.twitter.com/4gO7kTpe
- @Esdras_Santana: @OrganicAuthorit All your recipes inspire me to cook!Thanks & keep them coming!
- @thetastetress: In the fall-Just might be! Topped w pears & pumpkin seeds! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Butternut Bisque-Most Delicious Soup? su.pr/2IAHyO
- @fmac808: @OrganicAuthorit - sad that we are so far behind europe and japan when it comes to food safety and labeling #nogmo
- @bikegrrl: Kale is the vegan superfood, with more iron than beef and more calcium than milk bit.ly/rd2DxG via @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Rebecca MamaWitch Stininger They were raised on an Amish farm guys. I'm sure it is non-gmo corn. Even if it's not, this is definitely a step in the right direction!
- Angel Organic I am living off pumpkin butter on warm crusty bread in this moment!
Robyn Paula Absolutely. As someone who has suffered from acne since being a teenager and who has gone through 3 bouts of cystic acne, food is the key.
- Leslie Wilson Corsbie You had me at bacon! The smell alone is fab, then add beans with squash...mmmm. Gonna try this one for sure
- Hilma McNerney Got mine all planted... only thing is... I wanna plant more :0))))))